- From 1987-today. Member of Executive Board of Italian Society of Pharmacokinetics and Biofarmaceutics ( Società Italiana di Farmacocinetica e Biofarmaceutica,S.I.F.E.B.)
- Up to September 2016. Vice-President of the Bioethics Committee of IRCCS Fondazione Policlinico San Matteo of Pavia (I).
- From 2013 to August 2016. Expert in Clinical Pharmacokinetics at the “Phase I Clinical Trial and Experimental Therapy” Unit – Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia (I).
- From 2010 to 2013. Head of the “Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Transplants and Autoimmune Diseases” Unit – Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia (I).
- From 2003 to 2013. Contract Professor of Pharmacokinetics, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Pavia, Pavia(I)
Dr. Regazzi graduated from Pavia University in 1973 and continued his education in pharmacology/pharmacokinetics as a Research fellow at Sint-Radboud, Catholic University of Nijmegen (NL) and University of California, S. Francisco (USA), among others.
He carried his activities at the Unit of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, of the University Hospital IRCCS Fondazione Policlinico S. Matteo, Pavia, Italy. He has gained over 30 years’ experience in applied pharmacokinetics and therapeutic monitoring of high-risk drugs. He was one of the founders of the Italian Society of Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics (SIFEB) in 1987 and has been a member of its Board ever since.
He is the Author of more than 250 scientific articles, published on peer-reviewed international Journals. He has been a chairman and a speaker at several national and international congresses.