The Congress exhibition will be a central feature of the Congress, with coffee breaks and lunches served in this area. Sponsors will receive the first choice of the exhibition stand space as included in their sponsorship packages. A range of exhibition opportunities are detailed below and we are happy to discuss tailored packages for exhibitors with particular requirements.
All exhibitors will be acknowledged on the Congress website, included in the program, and onsite at the Congress venue.
The exhibition will be built on Wednesday 12th July, and the exhibition will be open from Thursday 13th July until Wednesday 20th July. The exhibition will close for the excursion day mid congress on Sunday 16th July.
Should an exhibitor wish to create a bespoke exhibition structure (not shell scheme), any free-build exhibition space, a minimum purchase of 12sqm applies at a rate of €300/sqm. Please note that space only stands do not include electrics. This must be booked separately.
All rates are subject to current VAT rate of 23%
Shell Scheme Includes:
- White infill panel shell scheme
- Exhibitor name on fascia board
- Two 150w spotlights on track per booth
- One 13amp double socket per booth
- 1 skirted table and 2 chairs
- Registrations for exhibition stand representatives (see above grid for number included)
- 1 conference delegate bag per exhibiting company
- Company listing in the Congress programme
- Company acknowledged on Congress website with hyperlink to exhibitor’s corporate website
Publishers are invited to display or sell books and journals at the conference. The special discounted price below will be available for a 3m x 2m shell-stand area= Publishers Booth €1,800
Once your exhibition space is confirmed, you will have an opportunity to book additional items for your stand
−Additional Furniture & Power supply
−Bespoke design request for graphics on your shell scheme
−Plants, catering or additional staff
−Additional staff passes are charged at a rate of €225 including the catering and breaks